Sberbank offered its employees to participate in the testing of the vaccine, notifying them by sending the e-mails. The text of the e-mails says that clinical trials of the first samples of vaccine will be carried out in June.
The volunteers will be given the instructions with the contents and contraindications of the vaccine. After that, in case of having no contraindications, the volunteer should write a letter to the assistant of the deputy chairman of the board of Sberbank with the name, bank unit number and contact details.
It is still unknown, how many employees were invited to participate in the trials, but we should note that by the end of 2019, the bank had 281 thousand employees. It is worth adding that the company made a great contribution to the development of the vaccine by spending 3 billion rubles, and the top managers of the bank also participated in the raising of funds. The raised funds were allocated to:
· National Research Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology named after Academician N.F. Gamalei;
· State Scientific Center of Virology and Biotechnology "Vector";
· Other research organizations;
· To improve the healthcare in the regions;
· To provide the hospitals with the medical equipment and means of protection against the virus.